Monday 5 December 2011

Good for you Chocolate Pudding


1/2 of a ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 tablespoons of cocoa
2 tablespoons or 8 packets of stevia
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder




Put all ingredients in magic bullet or blender until mixture is smooth with no avocado chunks remaining! For a lower calorie version you can also leave out the peanut butter. Another good version is Chocolate banana pudding made by omitting the peanut butter and adding 1/3 of a frozen over ripe banana to the mixture before blending. I also sometimes add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla to the recipe when I want a little extra flavor. You can also add chopped fresh strawberries or raspberries to the pudding for a sweet chocolate berry treat.


1 comment:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. beregn bmi

    ReplyDelete